Strengthening Families 10-14
Because every family could use a little help.
“I listen to my parents more.”
“We used to scream and yell at each other and now we talk calmly.”
“My children are behaving more responsibly and helping with chores around the house.”
Strengthening Families 10-14 is a FREE seven-week program developed by experts to help families with children ages 10-14. You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Solve problems and bond together as a family
- Reduce the potential of alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Grow and have fun together
- Enjoy a free light meal
- Attend separate sessions and combined sessions for parents and kids
- Get FREE childcare for children ages nine and under
Proven results mean happier families.
At the beginning and end of the Strengthening Families 10-14 program, parents and kids fill out surveys about how they behave in the family unit. Take a look at the results for our programs in 2010-2011, and you’ll see that the vast majority of participants experience better communication, less drama and more positive interactions! Click here to see our programs results chart.
An easy way to a happier family: call today!
Don’t wait. Call and enroll in Strengthening Families 10-14 today. Remember—it’s free!